Friday, January 20, 2012

the news and the internet....

........blow my mind


ETTA JAMES DIED.... I HOPE SHE ENJOYS THE AFTER PARTY
SHE PUT ON A BEAUTIFUL SHOW STARTING 1938 TILL 2012.
(i just tried looking up biographies and what not to find what HER favorite music was but i couldnt find anyone that knew so i'll play her sound)





i met this chick the other day who had this genetic issue where after being alive for like 20 years or somethin the receptor hair things in her ears that allow her to hear just died and disappeared.
then she got stem cells out of her own belly button (NO DEAD BABIES CRAZY BRAINWASHED PEOPLE) and they fucked with those in her and now she can hear all the shit i talk! blew my mind man. cool shit.
















please leave comments if you can uncloud my vision of this guy tryin to tell me ordering dnb records from the U.K. is filthy and not in a good way. that sounds like im getting alot more freedoms than just buying records stripped from me though... cant tell... anyone?






not MEGA current but i like it





No comments:

Post a Comment