Monday, March 5, 2012

GOOD MONRNING



wrote this last week on a napkin at norms before a show

blue and green
flying lotus is about to throw down,
for I 
and the people of
THIS TOWN 
is played out!
time for an actual route
to places safest for me and the animals
to heal and dwell
to create our forcefield 
for pushin thru this hell

sexy ass demons
speak to me in theeben 
summon blood flow 
summon hard breathin
convincing me shes lesbian
but gets with a steven
every now and then.
pale skin
sex not sin.
she opens my eye
i keep the other two closed
those fuckin glasses
resting on her nose
2paned windows
 the precious soul from the world
the soul who paints this girls eyes
her pain and anger with a blue/green disguise
a true art

dont forget to read my other poems




dont spend time hoping OR regretting-
obstacles.
just manifest and keep with forward thoughts.






No comments:

Post a Comment